[GRASS-user] getting from DBF to SQLite

Michael Barton Michael.Barton at asu.edu
Thu Feb 14 07:49:14 PST 2013

As I've recently learned, portability across different platforms begins to be a real headache for files greater than 4 GB. All have drive formats and architecture that can support big files, but they are not common across platforms.

Michael
C. Michael Barton
Arizona State University
Tempe, AZ  85287-2402
USA

voice:  480-965-6262 (SHESC), 480-727-9746 (CSDC)
fax:          480-965-7671(SHESC), 480-727-0709 (CSDC)
www:  http://csdc.asu.edu, http://shesc.asu.edu
http://www.public.asu.edu/~cmbarton