[GRASS-user] NViz - problem in the visualization of 3D objects

Michael Barton Michael.Barton at asu.edu
Thu Feb 14 12:32:54 PST 2013

Since this is a vector, it may be related to an issue that I was reminded of last night.

If you display the wake streets vector map on top of elevation (nc_spm_08 demo data) in NVIZ, some of the streets display blue regardless of how you set the vector color. That is, some vector parts have a color display by "default" in spite of vector color settings that affect the rest of the vector object.

Michael
C. Michael Barton
Arizona State University
Tempe, AZ  85287-2402
USA

voice:  480-965-6262 (SHESC), 480-727-9746 (CSDC)
fax:          480-965-7671(SHESC), 480-727-0709 (CSDC)
www:  http://csdc.asu.edu, http://shesc.asu.edu
http://www.public.asu.edu/~cmbarton

On Feb 14, 2013, at 11:55 AM, <grass-user-request at lists.osgeo.org<mailto:grass-user-request at lists.osgeo.org>>