[GRASS-user] Interpolate a huge time-series with a looping

Marcello Benigno benigno.marcello at gmail.com
Thu Feb 21 14:56:46 PST 2013

In my dataset I have access to a table in PostgreSQL Database with this
structure:

Table Name: rainfall_time_series

Columns: id | year | month | day | value_mm | x | y | gauge_code

Setting g.region to the Watershed limits, I need create for each day one
interpolated raster, representing the rainfall. This times-series is very
huge, has 17 years, my question is: is it possible to do this operation
with a looping? it is probably easier in R, but I'm newbie in this software.

Thanks in advance,
--
Marcello Benigno B. de Barros Filho
Prof. do Curso Superior de Tecnologia em Geoprocessamento - IFPB