[GRASS-user] Run a GRASS module from a custom module (C language)

José María Michia Roberts jose.maria.michia at gmail.com
Fri Feb 22 05:40:21 PST 2013

I want to write a module to automatically do a large number of
"import/process/export" tasks , but I cannot figure out how to run
"v.in.ogr" from C program (I do not understand how to process and
export, but maybe I can understand it after getting import).

I've this functionality working on a "Python script", but I hope to
get better performance writing this application in C language (source
is very large).

I've read the documentation and I've inspected the examples
(v.example) without success.

I'm learning to program in C, so it is difficult to me. Please, I need
some guidance or suggestions. Maybe someone can point me to the best
example of that case.

Thank in advance!
José María Michia