[GRASS-user] [GRASS-dev] how to sample a series at one location?

Michael Barton Michael.Barton at asu.edu
Fri Feb 22 10:23:56 PST 2013

But I want to do it with a time series of hundreds or thousands of maps.

Michael
C. Michael Barton
Arizona State University
Tempe, AZ  85287-2402
USA

voice: 	480-965-6262 (SHESC), 480-727-9746 (CSDC)
fax:          480-965-7671(SHESC), 480-727-0709 (CSDC)
www: 	http://csdc.asu.edu, http://shesc.asu.edu
		http://www.public.asu.edu/~cmbarton