[GRASS-user] GRASS 70 digitizing question

E.J. Neafsey eneafse at lumc.edu
Fri Feb 22 14:17:24 PST 2013

Dear grass-user,

I am running the latest svn of GRASS 70 downloaded last night
(2/21/2013).  When I am editing vectory lines using the "digitize" function in
the wxgui, it is hard to see the vertices or points on lines.

There used to be a small + sign that would appear over all vertices when
a line was selected to move a point or add a point, but they don't
appear any more.  The + signs are on the screenshots from the Grass70
digitize wiki, so it seems they should be there, but they don't show up
on my computer.  I used to see them on GRASS-6.4.2 and think they make
editing lines and points much easier.

I am running GRASS on linux with python-2.7.2 with wxWidgets-2.8.12.1
and its wxPython.

Thanks.

E.J. Neafsey / eneafse at lumc.edu
My YouTube Channel: