[GRASS-user] Geomorphons and extension manager

Robert Andrew Brown brown782 at purdue.edu
Wed Feb 27 13:49:24 PST 2013

Sorry to be a pain,

So I have deleted the binary and tried to compile grass from source code. I am getting an error which is the same error that I have been getting after several hundred hours of tying to compile grass which is why I stopped trying to compile it. I installed Cairo through the GRASS http://www.kyngchaos.com/software:frameworks. The error is…

Unable to locate cairo_create

The  ./configure script I am using is..

--with-cairo --with-cairo-includes="/Library/Frameworks/cairo.framework/unix/include/cairo /Library/Frameworks/cairo.framework/unix/include" --with-cairo-libs=/Library/Frameworks/cairo.framework/unix/lib --with-cairo-ldflags="-lcairo"

I have seen this error issue as far back as 2011.

Does anyone have any suggestions to a fix around?

Thanks,

-robert brown