[GRASS-user] Upon improving the GRASS-wiki

Nikos Alexandris nik at nikosalexandris.net
Sun Jan 6 14:48:35 PST 2013

(apologies Martin, that was meant to go on-list)

Daniel:

> 2012/12/29 Daniel Lee <lee at isi-solutions.org>:
> > I think these are some good ideas. Could it be that the MediaWiki version
> > we're using on the GRASS wiki is just plain old?
..

Martin:

> huh, we are running 1.18.1 (last version from SVN) [1] (released
> 2012-01-11). Not really old... Anyway I am planning to switch to 1.20
> (running from git) in January.

@Martin & whoever is interested,

I am discussing about GRASS-Wiki's styling with an expert friend.

Some questions:

- which version of MediaWiki's CSS is in use, I mean in GRASS-Wiki? (-->
monobook?)

- can I have (later, after presenting some new appearance customisations)
access to GRASS-Wiki's css stylesheet(s)?

Thanks, Nikos