[GRASS-user] computing cumulative percentiles in landscape patch analysis

ricsatjr ricsatjr at gmail.com
Wed Jan 9 22:31:56 PST 2013

Hi everyone,

I would like to inquire if there is a module for computing cumulative
percentiles per patch in landscape patch analysis (r.li package), or if
there is none existing, how to make one.

I am not yet familiar with programming in C nor the file structures in
grass (just started exploring grass two weeks ago), so detailed
instructions are most welcome.

Particularly, I will be working on systematic, contiguous  patches (square
grids) to analyze topography.

I'm using grass 6.4.2 in Ubuntu Quantal (12.10).

Thanks.

Ric
Philippines