[GRASS-user] grass i.cluster generates only one cluster after one iteration

Bill Hudspeth bhudspeth at edac.unm.edu
Sun Jan 13 05:14:46 PST 2013

Hello,

I am trying to build a signature file for a three band NAIP image (digital orthophotography....red, blue, green) using i.cluster. I am largely accepting the defaults to begin with (classes=10, iterations=30, convergence=98, separation=0), but have tried a separation of 0.5 and 1.0. In all cases I get 100% convergence with only one cluster generated. Any ideas on what might be going on??

Thanks in advance,

Bill