[GRASS-user] Differences Between ERDAS and GRASS About NDVI Statistics

Sylvain Maillard sylvain.maillard at gmail.com
Sun Jan 13 17:59:49 PST 2013

Hi,

a quick look at the stats files show some differences:
- "Dimensions"
- "Layer Extent"
- not the same range of data (from -2 to 2 in ERDAS ? oO)

so that's totally logical to get different mean and stdev ...

take care to use exactly the same extent/res when you are comparing 2 files
;)

cheers,
Sylvain