[GRASS-user] Upon improving the GRASS-wiki

Nikos Alexandris nik at nikosalexandris.net
Tue Jan 15 17:19:04 PST 2013

On Saturday 29 of December 2012 17:15:33 Nikos Alexandris wrote:
> GRASSers,
>
> In my humble opinion, GRASS-wiki pages can become quite in-attractive. Not
> only due to lengthy and out-dated pages.  It is so, I guess, due to the
> theme(?).

I've been behind and very slow in maintaining pages. It takes always time...
you know :-).

However, some impressions of a beautiful custom css designed by
<archi.tect.gr> after in-depth discussions we had...

<http://grasswiki.osgeo.org/wiki/User:NikosA#Some_proof-of-clean-
typography_screenshots>

I hope you will also agree that GRASS-GIS needs its own identity for its Wiki.

Thanks, Nikos