[GRASS-user] r.hazard.flood.py Grass 6.4.3RC1

Margherita Di Leo diregola at gmail.com
Wed Jan 16 00:40:54 PST 2013

Hi Paul,

Could you indicate the exact command line that you are executing?
Also, on which OS?

Thanks,
Madi

On Wed, Jan 16, 2013 at 9:18 AM, Paul Shapley <p.shapley at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> I'm getting the following error trying to execute the r.hazard.flood
> python script. The module will load and accept the parameters but does not
> seem to execute.
> Any advice appreciated.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Paul Shapley

> **kwargs)
> wx._core
> .
> PyAssertionError
> :
> C++ assertion "m_pendingEvents" failed at
> ..\..\src\common\event.cpp(1172) in
> wxEvtHandler::ProcessPendingEvents(): Please call
> wxApp::ProcessPendingEvents() instead
> Traceback (most recent call last):
>   File "C:\Program Files\GRASS GIS
> 6.4.3RC1\etc\wxpython\gui_core\goutput.py", line 980, in
> OnProcessPendingOutputWindowEvents
>
> self.ProcessPendingEvents()
>   File "C:\Program Files\GRASS GIS 6.4.3RC1\Python27\lib
> \site-packages\wx-2.8-msw-unicode\wx\_core.py", line 3871,
> in ProcessPendingEvents
>
> return _core_.EvtHandler_ProcessPendingEvents(*args,
> **kwargs)
> wx._core
> .
> PyAssertionError
> :
> C++ assertion "m_pendingEvents" failed at
> ..\..\src\common\event.cpp(1172) in
> wxEvtHandler::ProcessPendingEvents(): Please call
> wxApp::ProcessPendingEvents() instead
>
> --
> Paul J. Shapley

Margherita DI LEO
Postdoctoral Researcher

European Commission - DG JRC
Institute for Environment and Sustainability (IES). Unit H03 – FRC
Via Fermi, 2749
I-21027 Ispra (VA) - Italy - TP 261

Tel. +39 0332 78 3600
margherita.di-leo at jrc.ec.europa.eu

Disclaimer: The views expressed are purely those of the writer and may not
in any circumstance be regarded as stating an official position of the
European Commission.