[GRASS-user] error: accumulation map does not match with elevation map! (r.basin)

Margherita Di Leo diregola at gmail.com
Thu Jan 24 01:47:02 PST 2013

On Thu, Jan 24, 2013 at 10:37 AM, Markus Metz <markus.metz.giswork at gmail.com
> wrote:

> On Thu, Jan 24, 2013 at 12:43 AM, Giuliano Urgeghe <giuliano.u at gmail.com>
> wrote:
> > I took your advice replacing lines 135-136 and 137 of the file,
> r.basin.py,
> > in the directory  home/grass-addons/grass6/raster/r.basin by editor Kate
> > but I have not found any solution to the problem
> > also because I used a threshold value different from the default
>
> I found a bug in r.watershed SFD mode, fixed for 6.4 and 6.5 in
> r54765-6 (7.0 was not affected). For r.basin, r.watershed could also
> be run in MFD mode, the results might be a bit more accurate for
> high-resolution DEMs.

Thanks Markus, I'll review it a bit according to your advices ;-)

> Markus M
>

> > thank for your help
> >

> > --

Margherita DI LEO
Postdoctoral Researcher

European Commission - DG JRC
Institute for Environment and Sustainability (IES). Unit H03 – FRC
Via Fermi, 2749
I-21027 Ispra (VA) - Italy - TP 261

Tel. +39 0332 78 3600
margherita.di-leo at jrc.ec.europa.eu

Disclaimer: The views expressed are purely those of the writer and may not
in any circumstance be regarded as stating an official position of the
European Commission.