[GRASS-user] error: accumulation map does not match with elevation map! (r.basin)

Markus Metz markus.metz.giswork at gmail.com
Fri Jan 25 00:28:51 PST 2013

On Fri, Jan 25, 2013 at 12:08 AM, Giuliano Urgeghe <giuliano.u at gmail.com> wrote:
> Sorry Marcus I found http://trac.osgeo.org/grass/changeset/54765 the bug
> fixed.
> How do I upgrade my installation of grass?

You can either compile GRASS from source using latest svn [0] or you
can modify the r.basin.py script by removing r.watershed and adding
drainage direction output to r.stream.extract. The flow accumulation
raster is cropped later on in the script but otherwise not used, so
you can remove flow accumulation completely from the script.

Markus M

[0] http://grasswiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Compile_and_Install