[GRASS-user] [GRASS-dev] releasebranch_6_4 Arch PKGBUILD - review

Maciej Sieczka msieczka at sieczka.org
Sun Jan 27 15:10:57 PST 2013

I have uploaded PKGBUILDs for releasebranch_6_4, develbranch_6 and trunk
to AUR [1]. Latest 6.4 RC comes soon.

They can be co-installed.

Any improvement suggestions are welcome.

Can I maintain them in GRASS SVN (each in its branch) and advertise on
http://grass.osgeo.org/download/software/linux/?

Maciek

[1] https://aur.archlinux.org/packages/?SeB=m&K=czk

W dniu 13.01.2013 01:03, Maciej Sieczka pisze:
> Hi,
>
> I'm attaching my Arch PKBUILD for GRASS releasebranch_6_4. Can you
> guys please have a good look if there is anything wrong, missing,
> could be done better/neater (including comments too)?
>
> I'm going to come up with similar PKBUILDs for develbranch_6, trunk
> and most recent 6.4 RC as well, and publish them all on AUR
> (https://aur.archlinux.org), so that it's easy to have multiple,
> uniform GRASS versions installed in parallel on Arch.
>
> There are a couple of GRASS PKBUILDs in AUR already, but some of
> them conflict each other, have different sets of build options
> enabled and they mess with the source more than really needed.
>
> BTW: Will the TK 8.6 fix
> http://trac.osgeo.org/grass/ticket/1843#comment:8 be applied to
> releasebranch_6_4 and releasebranch_6?
>
> Maciek