[GRASS-user] Raster processing

Surendran Neelakantan surendrankn at gmail.com
Mon Jan 28 10:33:01 PST 2013

Hi

I am a new user of GRASS

I have been working on a python Geo-processing  tool in ESRI ARCGIS
desktop. This is basically a DEM data processing which involves "Extract by
Mask" "Flow Direction", "Flow Accumulation","Slope" ,"Watershed" ,"Zonal
statistics "

I would like to   rewrite the tool to make it work with GRASS  so that
 later everyone can use this.  I have gone through the documentation  but I
really not able to figure out the equivalent commands in Grass.

Could some one can give me some idea about  the equivalent commands.

Thank you

sur