[GRASS-user] r.walk output and garray

Pierric pierric7 at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 2 11:05:37 PDT 2013

Hello,

In fact the line of code that is causing the error is

a.read(cost_output)     # a is a garray

At that moment it needs to create a temporary file but fails at building the correct path by putting slashes instead of back slashes (for windows) for his part. Isn't it a bug?  Is there a possibility to give it the correct path?

ERROR: Unable to create file <C:\A_GRID\PM\Grass\GrassDB/Location_L3/PERMANENT/.tmp/29576.0>

Thank you,
Pierric