[GRASS-user] reclass raster with all unique values?

Stephen Sefick sas0025 at auburn.edu
Fri Jul 5 14:03:40 PDT 2013

I have a raster map with watersheds that are the same value.  Is there
an easy way to reclass the map with every distinc basin to have a unique
value?

many thanks,

--
Stephen Sefick
Auburn University
sas0025 at auburn.edu
http://www.auburn.edu/~sas0025

Let's not spend our time and resources thinking about things that are so
little or so large that all they really do for us is puff us up and make
us feel like gods.  We are mammals, and have not exhausted the annoying
little problems of being mammals.

                                 -K. Mullis

"A big computer, a complex algorithm and a long time does not equal
science."

                               -Robert Gentleman