[GRASS-user] WV-2 top of atmosphere reflectance calculation

Eric Goddard egoddard1010 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 12 05:14:37 PDT 2013

Hi Nikos,
yes, I'm definitely interested. I haven't even considered atmospheric
corrections yet, I've been trying to get the DN to reflectance part working
correctly first. I will post my complete Python script for that soon. Right
now it is a one off script to process all of my scenes by once I have it
working correctly I would like to turn it into a more generic DN to
reflectance tool.

Eric