[GRASS-user] r.fuzzy.system: specifying raster file?

Beatrice beatrice.tarimo at umb.no
Thu Jul 18 11:56:35 PDT 2013

Hi,

I am experiencing a similar problem. I have followed the steps as in the
example, making sure all the maps are in the search path but r.fuzzy.system
keeps reporting an error regardless of the map specified:

My input map definition in the .map file:

%elevation
$nlow{left; -3,-2; linear; 0; 1}
$scar{both; -3,-2,0,2; linear; 0; 1}
$nhigh{right;0,2; linear; 0; 1}

Reported Error:

"Illegal filename. Character <
> not allowed.
ERROR: Raster map
<elevation
not found"

I have also tried to specify the mapset using "@" as explained in
the example, still the same error regardless of the map (and respective
mapset)

My input map definition in the .map file:

%elevation at PERMANENT
$nlow{left; -3,-2; linear; 0; 1}
$scar{both; -3,-2,0,2; linear; 0; 1}
$nhigh{right;0,2; linear; 0; 1}

Reported Error:

"Illegal filename. Character <
> not allowed.
ERROR: Raster map
<elevation at PERMANENT
not found"

I will be grateful for any advice in finding out the source of this error
and how to rectify it.

Beatrice.