[GRASS-user] interactive r.edit of rasters?

Rashad M mohammedrashadkm at gmail.com
Mon Jul 22 23:29:21 PDT 2013

Hi,
There is wxRasterDigitizer[1] which I had worked on earlier in addons
repository.
But thats for creating raster and very well possible to make it for raster
editing. Its been outdated for a while and I was super busy these days with
OSSIM GSoC (midterm evaluation approaching). But if you are interested I
can update it to work with current svn. wxGUI seems to change a lot these
days since refractoring is going on. So an update now may not be work later.

I think refractoring should be given some more priority and an API form
should be developed (anna, vaclav should have more info on this) which will
help to create gui addons easily rather copy-paste existing code and then
modifying it. QGIS provides an API to load user/developer plugins easily
without much hassle

[1]
http://trac.osgeo.org/grass/browser/grass-addons/grass7/gui/wxpython/wx.rdigit

On Tue, Jul 23, 2013 at 4:57 AM, Hamish <hamish_b at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Chris wrote:
> > just wondering, are there any basic tools for interactively editing
> > rasters, (not just the categories) ?
>

> Hi,
>
> the module d.rast.edit should help. If using GRASS 6.4 on Windows you'll
> want to use the 6.4.3 RC4 version since it was recently
> fixed there.
>

> Hamish

Regards,
   Rashad