[GRASS-user] unexpected i.pansharpen results

Moritz Lennert mlennert at club.worldonline.be
Wed Jul 31 04:53:02 PDT 2013

> On Mon, July 29, 2013 01:45, Nikos Alexandris wrote:
>>
>>> I can't get any decent looking colors, with any of the methods.  I
>>> wonder if my images are not properly "aligned" or the like.

Getting back to this just for clarification. What do you call "decent
looking colors" ? Have you looked at the example images in the man page
[1]? They show quite different colors depending on the technique used.
Are you trying to get them all to look like the top left ("natural
color") image ?

Moritz

[1] http://grass.osgeo.org/grass70/manuals/i.pansharpen.html