[GRASS-user] r.fuzzy.system: specifying raster file?

RichardC richtcooper at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 4 02:09:14 PDT 2013

Hi,

I'm trying to run the r.fuzzy.system module - have created the map and rules
files, but can't seem to find where to specify the input raster file in the
r.fuzzy.system gui window. I can select the .map, and .rul file, but there
doesn't seem to be a field for the input raster file. As indicated on
running the extenion:
ERROR: Raster map <mti> not found

Also tried adding 'input=filename' and running from the command line but:
Sorry, <input> is not a valid parameter

I guess that that the input raster file needs to be specified in the .map
file, but I'd be grateful for any advice on the syntax needed to specify. My
flood.map file contains the following:

%mti
$ low {right; -1,3; sshaped; 0; 1}
$ moderate-low {both; -1,3,4,5; sshaped; 0; 1}
$ moderate-high {both; 4,5,11,14; sshaped; 0; 1}
$ high {left; 11,14; sshaped; 0; 1}

My rules file:
$ low {mti = low}
$ moderate-low {mti = moderate-low}
$ moderate-high {mti = moderate-high}
$ high {mti = high}

Refs:
https://svn.osgeo.org/grass/grass-addons/grass6/raster/r.fuzzy.system/description.html
gama.fsv.cvut.cz/data/geoinformatics/2011/05-20/10-dileo.pdf

Thanks,
Richard