[GRASS-user] image fusion in grasss 6.4.2

Markus Neteler neteler at osgeo.org
Tue Jun 4 12:23:28 PDT 2013

On Tue, Jun 4, 2013 at 6:38 PM, miltinhoastronauta .
<miltinho.astronauta at gmail.com> wrote:
> Dear all,
>
> How can I do image fusion in grass gis 6.4.2?

Here a few pointers:

* http://grass.osgeo.org/grass64/manuals/i.fusion.brovey.html

* http://grasswiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Image_processing#Geometric_Enhancements_-_Image_Fusion_-_Pansharpening_-_Image_Segmentation

* http://wiki.awf.forst.uni-goettingen.de/wiki/index.php/Image_fusion_using_color_transformations

* Neteler, M., Grasso, D., Michelazzi, I., Miori, L., Merler, S.,
Furlanello, C., 2005. An integrated toolbox for image registration,
fusion and classification. International Journal of Geoinformatics.
Special Issue on FOSS/GRASS 2004 & GIS-IDEAS 2004 1, 51–61.
http://www.grassbook.org/neteler/papers/neteler2005_IJG_051-061_draft.pdf

> Aparently  i.pansharpen works fine on grass 7 only.

It is a new module integrating several approaches in one command.

Hope this helps
Markus