[GRASS-user] 4th GRASS Community Sprint is approaching!

Margherita Di Leo diregola at gmail.com
Thu Jun 6 07:14:42 PDT 2013

Hi All!

I would like to remind you that the next GRASS Community Sprint [1] is
approaching!

Are you considering to participate in person? Please sign up to the wiki
page!

Have you been using GRASS GIS within your company and/or for your daily
tasks, and really want to express your satisfaction and give back to these
terrific software's developers? Are you willing to (symbolically) sponsor
specific tasks which you are particularly interested in?

If yes, don't think twice and become a sponsor!

Please contact me/Martin Landa/Markus Neteler for further details.

Cheers,
madi

[1] http://grasswiki.osgeo.org/wiki/GRASS_Community_Sprint_Prague_2013

PS The Community Sprint is a get-together for members and supporters of
GRASS and related OSGeo projects to make decisions and tackle larger
problems. Developers and contributors are donating their valuable time, so
it would be great if in-kind funding can be made available from within the
community to cover out-of-pocket expenses. All of the work that takes place
at the community sprint will be directly contributed back into the GRASS
project to the benefit of everyone who uses it.

--
Best regards,

Margherita DI LEO
Postdoctoral Researcher

European Commission - DG JRC
Via Fermi, 2749
I-21027 Ispra (VA) - Italy - TP 261

Tel. +39 0332 78 3600
margherita.di-leo at jrc.ec.europa.eu

Disclaimer: The views expressed are purely those of the writer and may not
in any circumstance be regarded as stating an official position of the
European Commission.