[GRASS-user] problem add-ons and python (windows7)

Mattia Riccadonna Mattia_r at libero.it
Sat Jun 8 05:09:17 PDT 2013

Hi all,
I'm trying to solve my problem for a long time. I hope someone can help me.
I'm not expert but I really want to istall 2 add-on on grass 6.4.3RC3 on my
win7. The add-ons are r.basin and r.ipso. I think there are problem with the
python.exe and the PATHS. When I launch from console r.ipso I receive this
error:

C:\Program Files (x86)\GRASS GIS
6.4.3RC3\extrabin\python.exe: can't open file 'r.ipso.py':
[Errno 2] No such file or directory

I note that there are 2 python.exe. One in C:\Program Files (x86)\GRASS GIS
6.4.3RC3\extrabin\ and one in C:\Program Files (x86)\GRASS GIS 6.4.3
RC3\Pyton27\. I think that last one is the right and I think that probably
there is an error with the PATH. It is possible?

Can anyone drive me to the solution? I would need to know where setting the
different path beacuse I'm noob! I also see that there is a folder in C:
User\AppData\Roaming\GRASS6\addons... It is normal that the add-ons are
istalled ther instead of in GRASS GIS 6.4.3RC3 directory?

When I launch r.basin I have an error that say aren't import sys, os and
matplotlib. Even though I have istall matplotlib for Python27.

Thank you very much, and sorry if I'm noob.