[GRASS-user] image spatial syncronization

miltinhoastronauta . miltinho.astronauta at gmail.com
Sun Jun 16 11:50:27 PDT 2013

Hi Markus,

Thanks for the reply. But my problems is a step back. I have a time
series of photos which is not spatial syncronized yeat, because each
photo suffered some spatial displacement, because of the management on
the equipment durint the time.

What I am looking for is some solution to automatically syncronyze in
order to have a very high spatial agreement of photos (I have c.a. 50
cm spatial resolution) maybe using some pattern recognizion algorithm
or r. functions combination to archive that.

Thanks for the reply

milton

Miltinho - mcr at rc.unesp.br
Laboratório de Ecologia Espacial e Conservação - LEEC
Depto de Ecologia - UNESP - Rio Claro
Av. 24A, 1515- Bela Vista
13506-900 Rio Claro, SP, Brasil

Fone: +55 19 3526-9647 (office)  19 3526-9680 (lab)
Cel: 19 9853-3220 / 19 9853-5430

Depto Ecologia http://www.rc.unesp.br/ib/ecologia/

PG ECO & BIODIV http://www.rc.unesp.br/ib/ecologia/posbiodiversidade/index.php

CV http://buscatextual.cnpq.br/buscatextual/visualizacv.do?id=K4792988H6&mostrarNroCitacoesISI=true&mostrarNroCitacoesScopus=true