[GRASS-user] image spatial syncronization

Hamish hamish_b at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 19 19:57:54 PDT 2013

Daniel wrote:
> You could also try a software called regimy (or some other
> spelling). If I recall correctly, it was developed by some
> guys at inpe

this seems to be the one: "REGEEMY"
  http://regima.dpi.inpe.br

> and it finds matching control points between a set of images.
> We have been using it for some old landsat images.

Restrictive license, no linux binary since 2006 and no source
code to recompile it for 64bit, so I won't bother to add it
to the wiki (but if it's super useful I don't mind), but seeing
they haven't touched in in years maybe the authors could be
convinced to set it free?

Hamish