[GRASS-user] error while loading shared libraries

RichardC richtcooper at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 26 03:46:18 PDT 2013

Hi,

I'd be very grateful if someone could help with some suggestions with the
following.

After upgrading to 6.4.3RC3 I noticed that I'm getting the following error
on running the r.fuzzy.system.  It was previously okay with 6.4.2 - haven't
tested by reverting to the former version yet.

Another possibility is that a subsequent installation of GRASS7 into the
home directory is responsible - but I doubt this.

*Unable to fetch interface description for command 'r.fuzzy.system'.

Details: r.fuzzy.system: error while loading shared libraries:
libgrass_gis.6.4.3.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or
directory*

Thanks,
Richard
GRASS 6.4.3RC3 / GRASS7