[GRASS-user] r.example

Pedro Mendonça pfmendonca at fc.ul.pt
Thu Jun 27 07:34:18 PDT 2013

Hi Markus,
 yes, I started GRASS and selected the location "3763_Portugal", so I guess it means i was in a GRASS session?

Anyway, I followed the link you provided and finally managed to put it to work! Yeah!
I just type "r.example" and it runs.

I have some more questions about writing in rasters but will create a new thread.

Thank you all for your help!
Cheers,
 Pedro.