[GRASS-user] GRASS and opensuse 12.3

jwd jwd at surewest.net
Thu Jun 27 21:56:14 PDT 2013

On Thu, 27 Jun 2013 12:12:33 +0300
Angelos Tzotsos <gcpp.kalxas at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Can you please post the repositories that you have enabled on your
> system? I will take a look now on a fresh install to see what the
> problem is.
>
> Cheers,
> Angelos

Thanks for the response.  I have eight "openSUSE-12.3-*" repositories
enabled, the "Application:Geo" repository enabled, the openSUSE
BuildService repositories, and the multimedia:lib and apps repositories
enabled.  I went through enabling everything when I first encountered
the problem. No help, though QGIS did show up in Yast on a list of
available software afterward.  BTW, Apper seems to show a somewhat
different list and DOES show GRASS.  Not sure how that works unless
they (YAST and apper) are using different databases.

JWDougherty