[GRASS-user] grass prompt default working directory

Nikos Alexandris nik at nikosalexandris.net
Mon Mar 18 05:44:19 PDT 2013

Nikos Alexandris wrote:
> Will try to take care of that next week.

Well, as usual -- too many things to take care of. So, here I am, wondering
about a proper title:

Shell scripts
Shell scripting
Bash scripts
Bash scripting

Note, there is a sub-section "Shell scripts" in
<http://grasswiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Scripting#Shell_scripts>.

I want to avoid to duplicate information. Ideas?

If there are no objections, I'll create an independent page titled "Shell
scripting", adjust the short content in
<http://grasswiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Scripting#Shell_scripts>

and

move relevant stuff as Vaclav suggested (below)

> > 1) Maybe, it is not an easy task but I would prefer to have two pages,
> > one for "Writing Shell scripts" and one for "Using GRASS from Shell".
> > Now both is mixed in "GRASS and Shell" which, however, can be still
> > there to contain common things. What do you think?

Best, Nikos