[GRASS-user] Land-use mapping troubles

Sitansu pattnaik sitansu at gmail.com
Tue Mar 19 03:12:00 PDT 2013

At first glance, it looks like there is a problem with data import. If you
are able to see the imported bands clearly within GRASS, then there could
be problems with the signature collection process. Your current output
looks like the row numbers have been classified instead of the data values
stored in each pixel.
If you can share more information about the data source including format
and the steps you have taken for classification ( groups and subgroup
definiton ), someone can troubleshoot your problem.

Sitansu @ kCube