[GRASS-user] Processing Cartosat 1 DEM using GRASS GIS - Reg.

Jaisen Nedumpala jaisuvyas at gmail.com
Tue Mar 26 05:56:13 PDT 2013

Hi,
I am Jaisen Nedumpala. While I was searching for the processing methods of
Cartosat 1 DEM (available from Bhuvan - Link1 below), I have seen a reply
in ResearchGate (Link2 below). Exactly I was searching for, HowTos on: 1)
Contour generation, 2) Drainage network analysis, 3) Volume-area
calculations 4) Watershed analysis etc using Cartosat 1 DEM. Could you
please help me? Or Can anybody translate the details in Link2 to GRASS /
QGIS Language? Thanks in advance. :)

Link1: http://bhuvan-noeda.nrsc.gov.in/download/download/download.php
Link2:
http://www.researchgate.net/post/Cartosat_DEM_processing_for_feature_extraction