[GRASS-user] r.out.xyz: Output error

Markus Neteler neteler at osgeo.org
Sat Mar 30 11:09:16 PDT 2013

On Sat, Mar 30, 2013 at 6:41 PM, Stephen Brearley
<mail at stephenbrearley.name> wrote:
>   r.out.xyz input=elev_ned_30m at PERMANENT
> output=D:\_SDB\GIS_DataBase\Grass\_Demo\Demo_locations\nc_spm_08\PERMANENT\elev_ned_30m_xyz2
>
>   'output' is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable
> program or batch file.

To me it looks as if there is a linebreak before the
output parameter. How do you call r.out.xyz - in a
scripts?

> I believe this is a ‘basic’ feature that is unlikely to have been changed.

Right, the output parameter is the same
http://grass.osgeo.org/grass70/manuals/r.out.xyz.html

Changed parameters are listed here:
http://trac.osgeo.org/grass/wiki/Grass7/NewFeatures#Rastermodulechanges

> Has it not been implemented yet, or should I be sticking with 6.4.2?

Please let us know how you execute above command.
Apparently not from the GUI.

Markus