[GRASS-user] OT: Tips for installing grass in archlinux

Maciej Sieczka msieczka at sieczka.org
Sat May 11 12:44:26 PDT 2013

Hi,

BTW - I have created a set Arch PKGBUILDs for all GRASS versions
recently. They allow to install different GRASS versions at the same
time and have most reasonable build options enabled, including those
less common in the other GRASS PKGBUILDS available, e.g. netcdf and
liblas for GRASS 7, cxx, sqlite.

I want to avoid pacthing the original GRASS sources as much as possible,
but there are a couple of workarounds for the python2/3 issue etc.

Testing, suggestions, bug reports are very welcome!

Maciek

[1] https://aur.archlinux.org/packages/?K=czk&SeB=m

--
Maciej Sieczka