[GRASS-user] question on r.watershed updates in GRASS 6.4.RC3

Hanan Karam HananKaram at esinternational.com
Tue May 14 00:26:33 PDT 2013

Hi Markus,

I'm wondering about the nature of the recent bug fixes to r.watershed listed for the 6.4.RC3 release (sync skipping edge cells; fix bug in SFD).    I have some results obtained using r.watershed in 6.4.RC2.  Do you think these would have been affected by the bugs listed above, and would you recommend re-running my scripts using the updated module?  Also, do you know if r.watershed in 6.4.RC3 and in a recent Grass 7 version for Windows(r56229) are consistent?

Thank you,
Hanan