[GRASS-user] Fwd: Airborne LiDAR data strip adjustment

Adrian Kirilov kirilov.adrian at gmail.com
Fri May 17 05:21:49 PDT 2013

    Hello to all,

    Ok, I just found out that this is not necessary! My data are already
pre-processed, so it's applied strip adjustment. I have to divide it into
subsets and merge the data, because now it's in form of strips. I guess the
right method is using 'g.region' when importing the strips and then combine
them by exporting a vector map with 'v.out.ascii' and re-import the whole
map and interpolating a surface. What do you think?

    Greetings,

    Adrian Kirilov