[GRASS-user] How to perform Layer reduction for hyperspectral image cube?

Asefa Areda moybonat2u at gmail.com
Thu May 23 03:14:39 PDT 2013

Dear All:

I want to reduce layers from NOVASOL hyperspectral image cube which has 140
bands/layers.
1) How can I perform layer reduction
2) If I want use* i.atcorr *should I process only a single layer  at a time?
3) if 2) is not how do I process all the layers in one go (the txt?
4) Is there any means to include a new sensor outside what is lited in the
''predefined sensor'' e.g., 64: 4th band of ETM+ Landsat 7

Any assistance is appreciated.

Cheers,

--
Asefa Teferi Areda
MSc student Centre for Geo information and Remote Sensing
E-mail: moybonat2u at gmail.com
Mobile: +31644565064