[GRASS-user] Using wildcards or regular expressions in r.gui.animation?

Rainer M. Krug Rainer at krugs.de
Tue May 28 06:55:17 PDT 2013

Hi

is it possible to specify the names of the raster maps to be animated by
using UNIX style wild cards as in r.out.mpeg, i.e.

,----
| g.gui.animation rast="rain[1-9]","rain1[0-2]"
`----

is not working. It would be very useful to be able to use these.

Second question concerns the different panels:

Can I specify these from the commandline?

My reasoning is that I would like to check different time series, and
each one has a slightly different name - being able to use UNIX style
wild cards would make y life so much easier.

Cheers,

Rainer

--
Rainer M. Krug