[GRASS-user] Openness Calculation

Rebecca Bennett rabennett at ymail.com
Thu Nov 7 03:21:37 PST 2013

It's an addon to GRASS 7 but I'm not having much success with it this morning as the module doesn't allow you to specify an output raster then fails to run because you haven't specified an output raster... at least in the windows version :)
I can of course use the commandline, I just haven't got round to it yet...

best wishes,
Rebecca