[GRASS-user] grass 6.4.3 - can't launch wxpython interface on Ubuntu 13.10

Filipe Dias filipesdias at gmail.com
Sun Nov 10 05:09:58 PST 2013

Yes. But I have to press "Enter" everytime I want to run Grass.

The main problem is that this behaviour interferes with QGIS/Processing
(Sextante) and it doesnt allow me to run grass algorithms.

I had a similar problem with Ubuntu 12.04 but when I run grass --wxpython,
GRASS started loading wxpython without requiring me to press "Enter"
everytime.

On Sun, Nov 10, 2013 at 12:51 PM, Etienne DELAY <etienne.delay at etu.unilim.fr