[GRASS-user] GUI won't start up

Saulteau Don sault.don at gmail.com
Tue Oct 8 22:52:09 PDT 2013

You can also check if the grassrc6 file is causing an issue.

To test, rename it and a new one will be created next time you run grass.
The grassrc6 file is usually found
in C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Roaming\GRASS6\grassrc6 (for eg, rename it
to grassrc6.old)
AppData is a hidden folder.

If grass works after renaming the file, maybe try adding the options from
the grassrc6.old file into the new file, a little by little, restarting
grass along the way till you find which options could be causing an issue.

Donovan