[GRASS-user] Using from Python

Pedro Camargo veigacamargo at gmail.com
Fri Oct 11 16:11:32 PDT 2013

Hi,
	I'm trying to use GRASS without opening it (from python directly)
and I followed these instructions here:
http://grasswiki.osgeo.org/wiki/GRASS_and_Python

	I am able to import grass in python, but when I try to import
grass.script, I get an error like the one in the picture.  I checked an d I
DO have the missing file in the folder C:\Program Files (x86)\Quantum GIS
Lisboa\apps\msys\bin , so I don't really know what the problem is

	A Google search also did not help.  Suggestions?

	I'm using Windows 7 pro, python 32 bits and Quantum GIS 1.8 (GRASS
GIS 6.4.3RC2 installed with it).

Thanks,
	Pedro