[GRASS-user] i.landsat.toar comments have only 0 value

Daniel Victoria daniel.victoria at gmail.com
Fri Oct 18 10:03:52 PDT 2013

On Fri, Oct 18, 2013 at 12:30 PM, Nikos Alexandris
<nik at nikosalexandris.net> wrote:
> Daniel Victoria wrote:
>
>> Niko,
>
> (thanks for paying attention to details, correct, in Greek you have to omit
> the final "s" when you call someone by its name, the vocative case!)

It was actually a typo! I forgot to hit the S key. I was not aware of
those differences in Greek. But hey, it worked :)

Just another piece of information. Even though the r.info output shows
all zeros, both the radiance and TOA reflectance values looks correct.
At least for band 1, when compared with radiance and reflectance
calculated manually (using gain/bias and Solar radiance formulas).

Cheers
Daniel