[GRASS-user] r.stream.* addons issue

Bulent Arikan bulent.arikan at gmail.com
Fri Oct 18 19:50:15 PDT 2013

Unfortunately, it still does not work. I downloaded the stable version of Grass from your website and I am having the same issue. Meanwhile, I am trying to remember an old trick I learned from a friend. I saved the .html file as a plain text file and dropped it into the Scripts folder in Contents>MacOS. I used to type a command starting with 'chmod' to make that plain text file a Unix executable file. It worked in the past for several addons.

BÜLENT