[GRASS-user] OT: Problems with Grass64 in ArchLinux

Mayeli Sanchez Martinez acciondirecta at ada.org.mx
Tue Oct 22 05:24:49 PDT 2013

Hi, a few days ago I upgraded my Archlinux and after that I had an error
in grass64:
wxGUI requires wxPython. /usr/lib/libpango-1.0.so.0: undefined symbol:
g_type_class_adjust_private_offset
So as I had no idea how to solve I tried  uninstalling grass64 and
download again (https://aur.archlinux.org/packages/grass64/) and
compiling again, but nothing. I also tried to do the same with wxPython.
Finally I solved reinstalling the previous version of pango from cache.
may be some of you have this problem and/or a better solution
hugs
Mayeli