[GRASS-user] Announcing Emacs grass-mode.el version 0.2

Tyler Smith tyler at plantarum.ca
Mon Oct 28 04:55:50 PDT 2013

Hello,

My Emacs grass-mode is now available through the MELPA repository,
http://melpa.milkbox.net/, so it can be installed through the Emacs package
manager.

Features:
* Run grass as an inferior process inside an Emacs buffer
* Tab-completion of GRASS commands, arguments, flags and map names
* Syntax highlighting
* Browse help files with the Emacs w3m.el browser, or your graphical browser
* Automatic session logging
* Send commands from a script file directly to the GRASS process

More information, and the development sources, are available at
https://bitbucket.org/tws/grass-mode.el

The interface should be familiar to Emacs ESS users. It's only been tested
on a few machines so far, so please let me know if you have any comments or
find bugs. There is a wiki and issue tracker at the bitbucket repository.

Thanks!

Tyler Smith