[GRASS-user] Road directed network partitioning in k-subgraphs around source node?

G. Allegri giohappy at gmail.com
Thu Sep 5 03:50:35 PDT 2013

I try to explain my problem with an example:

I have 3 vehicles that must do some work on a road netowk.
The morning they will leave the station and will go to their working area.
I need to partition the road network under the following heursitic
constraints:

 -  the subgraphs must be connected
 -  they must have similar graph density
 -  the transfer time for the vehicles must be similar

I can start simplifying the problem: paritioning the road graph in k
subraphs, "radially" around the station, with k the number of vehicles.

giovanni